Friday, March 7, 2008

You already knew this but...

I'm way ahead of the game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Imo. Only have one thing to share this morning: England v Scotland, bloody appalling. Ashton to go?

AloneMan said...

Well if we're going to turn this into the rugby equivilent of Political Betting...I don't think they'll get shot on the back of a bad Six Nations. He did, after all, get them to a WC final. I think responsibility for a perforamnce like that has to rest with the players. They were so woefully short of what they're capable of, I think each and every one of them needs to look at their own contribution, and then apologise to the coach (and to the fans who made the humiliating journey north - glad I wasn't one of them).

ON thread, NC, you're playing my tune, baby. I could quite happily let you blow our Exchange server up at work. I'd get FAR more done.

nuttycow said...

*not mentioning the R word*