Mirror, mirror on the wall...
... why can't you make me look thinner than I am.
I'm going through a fat and ugly stage at the moment. The ubiquitous facebook means that photos which should never see the light of day are slowly creeping into my friends' consciousness. There I am, large as a whale, wobbling my double/triple chins to the world.
I can only untag photos so fast.




2 comments:
You're getting very profound in your young age, NC !
I don't know enough about Facebook to find your pictures, you'll be glad to know; sure they're nothing like as bad as you make out !
Re: the weekend; if it's who I think it is going through what I think it is then all I can say is that I go through it too sometimes and Mrs WoT is brillient, just by being there and available to give me her love and support just as soon as I'm ready to take it from her.
If it's something completely different, then just ignore me !
Hope it's all OK now.
Thanks WoT.
I don't know about profound... shocked and horrified at the sight of myself, maybe :)
Re: the weekend. Thanks for the support - it's nice to know that it isn't just me. Everything seems to be on the up once more.
Post a Comment