Fishing for compliments
I seem to be lapsing into a state where I don't even bother to write my own posts anymore. What can I say, I'm not a writer, there are people out there who write things much more eloquently than I can.
Because every nutty cow needs a place to vent...
I seem to be lapsing into a state where I don't even bother to write my own posts anymore. What can I say, I'm not a writer, there are people out there who write things much more eloquently than I can.
Posted by nuttycow at 10:12 AM
label: how i'm feeling, kenya, other people's blogs, the parentals
3 comments:
It is, as you say, beautifully written and quite heart-rendering.
Things are getting out of control and all we can do is hope...isn't it ?
Am not sure if we can even do that at the moment WOT.
It's a terrible terrible shame.
Post a Comment